пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Dark Wings carrying darker messages

Photo



what i've learned on tumblr: A bunch of stupid bullshit that gullible people believe, maybe one whole useful thing but that's about it.

what i've learned on tumblr: A bunch of stupid bullshit that gullible people believe, maybe one whole useful thing but that's about it.
what i've learned in school: How to form a sentence and comprehend them. How to do basic math which I will likely need because most jobs require some form of math. The complexities of the world around us. What mistakes people have made in the past and how to avoid repeating them.

Reblog if you want one of these in your askbox:

flirtuallreality:

  • A compliment or insult
  • A story
  • Why you follow me
  • If you met me what would you do
  • A cute message
  • One thing you want to tell me
  • One thing you want to know about me

S.o.m.e.t.h.i.n.g.

Photo



Photo



give me three bands and i will put them in order from my favorite to least favorite

Why must I always read to deep in to everything. Am I just being paranoid?

Why must I always read to deep in to everything. Am I just being paranoid?

Photo



Photo



opulate: how about instead of "all body types are beautiful" we say "beauty is extremely subjective...

opulate:

how about instead of "all body types are beautiful" we say "beauty is extremely subjective and fleeting and doesn't determine your worth and you don't owe attractiveness to anyone so why don't you focus on something important like being a worthwhile human being"

beanclam: I've been obsessed with this for a week and a half....








wip1


wip2


wip3


wip4


wip5

beanclam:

I've been obsessed with this for a week and a half. Wanted to change up the usual curvy, sexy depiction of Poison Ivy with something more poisonous.

Photo



So looks like Sony have failed again. Xbox One is a million times better.

So looks like Sony have failed again. Xbox One is a million times better.

Photo



Done…



Done…

All the feels right there



All the feels right there

Photo



Photo





kveldulf: narmohtar: Hati & Sköll Considering something...



kveldulf:

narmohtar:

Hati & Sköll

Considering something similar to this for my next tattoo!

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий