четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

FAT SWAGGIN'

deadpon-and-weible: impsexual: Because telling fat people that...





deadpon-and-weible:

impsexual:

Because telling fat people that they are in fact humans that deserve dignity and respect automatically means you're ~*GLORIFYING OBESITY*~

By the way, don't dribble on to me saying you worry about a fat person's 'health'. That's just a bullshit excuse to voice your unwanted opinion on a fat person's body considering you wouldn't give a single flying fuckadoodle about someone's health if they were skinny. Besides another person's health is none of your damned business anyway. Run along now and preach to a choir that actually cares.

I'm going to be honest, so long as you're not hurting anyone, you can eat soy sauce and milk duds all day long for all I care.

thank you so much for this comic imp.

when people lose weight and then begin to fat shame themselves + police their food intake publically

marfmellow:

image

dramaticallybreathing: Certified fatty :*



dramaticallybreathing:

Certified fatty :*

Photo



Photo



i love this outfit on me. i feel so ferocious.



i love this outfit on me. i feel so ferocious.

scolley: hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg



scolley:

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggggg

crowcrow: laurencrowphoto: Vivian and I in the...



crowcrow:

laurencrowphoto:

Vivian and I in the photobooth

5/30/13

inner richmond, SF, CA

kumakub86: archubbycub: windsofravenclawcub: thestubbycubby: ...









kumakub86:

archubbycub:

windsofravenclawcub:

thestubbycubby:

Some more Canadian Beef!!!

UNF. 

DAYUM he fine!!

Yay!  I get to see him in a couple weeks again!  Can't freaking wait! 

fatseux: neutralize: Everything's annoying/it's too hot/I want...



fatseux:

neutralize:

Everything's annoying/it's too hot/I want to go back to bed, but my eyeliner looks good.

Stop being perfect! I can't handle it!! <3

chubbycartwheels: fatseux: quirkyday: We had an amazing...



















chubbycartwheels:

fatseux:

quirkyday:

We had an amazing wedding reception last night.  Sorry we couldn't stream it, but there was no wifi at the venue.

Oh. My. Glob! 

Cutest theme ever!

You guys are adorable!!!!!

<333

This is so cute!!

littlelaurakitten: obsidianravenmcboverall: Outfit from last...







littlelaurakitten:

obsidianravenmcboverall:

Outfit from last night! I look like a fabulous fat ballerina

hi you are perfect

chubby-bunnies: bigfatcherrybomb: Bows & Bones. SWOON



chubby-bunnies:

bigfatcherrybomb:

Bows & Bones.

SWOON

itsmee-kalila: Throw Back!!



itsmee-kalila:

Throw Back!!

creamxbrulee: sarenhachoice: earthtokylie: iactaaliaest: furf...



creamxbrulee:

sarenhachoice:

earthtokylie:

iactaaliaest:

furfirebones:

juicyjacqulyn:

littlelaurakitten:

I AM LITERALLY IN LOVE

I can't deal. 

Do you ever see a person, and hear them, and just instantly want to marry them?!

I just found the person I want to be my new best friend.

wow. that first comment is 100% correct and i am full of little fuzzy bunnies and butterflies and shit haushdfudhsviduhf

oh my gosh you are perfection

She is. Oh my goodness. Perfection.

I tried to scroll past but she really is awesome!!

dub-or-die: Mu other new pair, which are wrong and I will pro...



dub-or-die:

Mu other new pair, which are wrong and I will pro never wear! But whatevs

Photo



purefriedgoldcj: midset chill



purefriedgoldcj:

midset chill

thatkimberlygirl: Summer nights, everybody are you with meLet...



thatkimberlygirl:

Summer nights, everybody are you with me
Let that igloo cooler mark your piece of paradise
Summer nights, everybody's feeling sexy
Holler if you're ready for some summer nights

chubby-bunnies: hello everyone! im Kelsey, from tennessee and...



chubby-bunnies:

hello everyone! im Kelsey, from tennessee and im a size 18/20 USA

firstly im in love with this dress….it has fucking pockets! and secondly i look awesome in it. ive always been bigger, and ive always had people tell its wrong…and im just hear to say fuck them, i love me for me! and you should love your body too!

submited by tumblr.com/irisprincess

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий