пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Let's bone

Photo



if we were to snapchat, what exactly would we talk about?

weather

Photo



Photo



Photo



Send me "unf" if you find me attractive

anotherdoor-shuttingin:

I am curious but not expecting anything HAHA

Photo



"Invite her over to watch a movie and go from there" is some shitty advice man

Ive been having bi curious moments with one of my friends and i really want to invite her over to eat me out, how can i do that without making it seem like i just want that?

Invite her over to watch a movie and go from there. 

is that you in ur icon? u look pretty baked bruh

high as a kite 

I want to eat a girl out until she squirts all over me then sucks my tits and leave love marks

I'd like to see that

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



getsuswet: Sigh, wish my boyfriend was here.



getsuswet:

Sigh, wish my boyfriend was here.

Photo









Photo





Photo



Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий