пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

This and that...

pissguzzler: That's me (PissGuzzlerLA) showing off my new...







pissguzzler:

That's me (PissGuzzlerLA) showing off my new urinal piss gag getting broken in for the first time - with many, many, many more to cum! I have to say I'm sincerely in LOVE with this thing, so I plan to take a shitload of photos and videos of it strapped to my face and getting used hard. And I plan to post it all here as well as send them to several other Tumblr buddies just to make sure they're spread around properly.

K

objectowner: You don't have to take oyur object out of the cage...



objectowner:

You don't have to take oyur object out of the cage when you want to use it. It will be starved to serve you either way. Just stand close and it will do everything in its power to pleasure you.

K C

bluepueblo: Tree House, Kilmarnock, Scotland photo via...



bluepueblo:

Tree House, Kilmarnock, Scotland

photo via besttravelphotos

T

carnenchiladas: After my morning ritual, Master tossed me onto...





carnenchiladas:

After my morning ritual, Master tossed me onto the bed to mark me.  Big bruises on my neck I wear with pride to tell the world I am his.  Thank you, Master, thank you for letting me be your pup.  Everyday is a chance to earn my place as yours and make you proud.

S

S L FB





















S L FB

S L



S L

S



S

S L



S L

cigarpervboy: CigarPervDad letting me feast on His hole GPOY



cigarpervboy:

CigarPervDad letting me feast on His hole

GPOY

illjerktothat: Find more like this at...



illjerktothat:

Find more like this at illjerktothat.tumblr.com

| Bondage | Piss | Lycra | Ask | Archive | Video |

S

leatherhostage: leatherhostage S L K



leatherhostage:

leatherhostage

S L K

S L



S L

fuckyeahdaddies: Loads of Daddies at Fuck Yeah Daddies. Click...



fuckyeahdaddies:

Loads of Daddies at Fuck Yeah Daddies.

Click Here to Follow Fuck Yeah Daddies.

S A

flleather: Smokin Daddy S L



flleather:

Smokin Daddy

S L

S A L



S A L

S



S

S







S

S K



S K

hardandtruecigarmen: "ANOTHER HARD & TRUE CIGAR MAN OF THE...



hardandtruecigarmen:

"ANOTHER HARD & TRUE CIGAR MAN OF THE DAY!"   

JOIN: **CIGAR MEN**    CLICK TO: FOLLOW CIGAR MEN

CLICK FOR MORE: TRUE CIGAR MEN  OR **HOT CIGAR MEN**          

SUBMIT HERE: YOUR OWN CIGAR PIC OR VIDEO or EMAIL to MANGEAR@LIVE.COM

GPOY—Thanks for the nod

S L A



S L A

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий