пятница, 7 июня 2013 г.

Those Skirts With Combat boots

Photo



heroin-roses: soft grunge & vintage 



heroin-roses:

soft grunge & vintage 

rosemares: i want to be loved



rosemares:

i want to be loved

born-to-r-u-n: dazed-hearts: traveleap: helenaminerr: cuntell...





born-to-r-u-n:

dazed-hearts:

traveleap:

helenaminerr:

cuntellyou:

onthesky-line:

i-think-we-should-sex:

literalily:

Big Kids by Lily

This is great. 

Oh my god.

I'm in love with this post.

I'm crying

And it all happens so fast.

Wow

seriously one of the most meaningful things ever written

annieandfinnickodair: breakmefromtheinside: alyssaemilie: rome...



annieandfinnickodair:

breakmefromtheinside:

alyssaemilie:

romeo and juliet (1996)

Juliet is a metaphor for an Oscar. 

Only for that comment

Photo



carcat: our biology teacher brought a skeleton to class...



carcat:

our biology teacher brought a skeleton to class yesterday and now everyone's treating it as if it's a part if our class i'm going to

vampyvicious: once?! I rave sober 98% of the time! shit maybe...



vampyvicious:

once?! I rave sober 98% of the time! shit maybe even 99% of the time.

Reblog if you have less than 1,000 followers.

jennstarkid:

ask-candlehead-sugarrush:

god-of-gold:

jennstarkid:

tumblr nobodies, UNITE!!

i think you mean…

ASSEMBLE.

image

Dis conversation is hiwwawwious!

Mun: CANDLEHEAD!

guttu guu baii

what

"Crossing the street, I was hit head-on by a brutal loneliness. I felt dark and hollow. Abandoned,..."

"Crossing the street, I was hit head-on by a brutal loneliness. I felt dark and hollow. Abandoned, unnoticed, forgotten, I stood on the sidewalk, a nothing, a gatherer of dust. People hurried past me. And everyone who walked by was happier than I. I felt the old envy. I would have given anything to be one of them."

- The History of Love, Nicole Krauss (via shesdelightfullyawkward)

Photo



eloizacoline: I just can't stop myself from smiling. Oh God!...



eloizacoline:

I just can't stop myself from smiling. Oh God! Why are you so sweet? :3

"Once there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole..."

""Once there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.""

- "The History of Love" by Nicole Krauss (via tenderbeat)

emilytea10: in truly successful relationships no one wears the pants I can't tell if this an...

emilytea10:

in truly successful relationships no one wears the pants

image

I can't tell if this an innuendo or legitimate relationship advice

Expectations for an extended weekend: I'M GONNA GET SO MUCH SHIT DONE. CLEAN MY ROOM. CLEAN THE BATHROOM. CLEAN THE MOTHERFUCKIN' STOVE BECAUSE THAT SHIT'S GROSS. READ A BOOK. GO TO THE FARMER'S MARKET. GO FOOD SHOPPING. HAVE A PARTY. BAKE PASTRIES.

Expectations for an extended weekend: I'M GONNA GET SO MUCH SHIT DONE. CLEAN MY ROOM. CLEAN THE BATHROOM. CLEAN THE MOTHERFUCKIN' STOVE BECAUSE THAT SHIT'S GROSS. READ A BOOK. GO TO THE FARMER'S MARKET. GO FOOD SHOPPING. HAVE A PARTY. BAKE PASTRIES.
Actual outcome of an extended weekend: I sat in my pajamas for three days, ate leftovers, and read fanfiction. And now I'm out of fanfiction so I guess I'll go to bed at 4PM.

69206) Ever since I was little I thought I was fat. I remember going to a competition and crying because I thought I was fat. Now I wish I was as skinny as I was back then.

flawhs: i'm a strong believer that not everything you do needs an explanation. if you want a...

flawhs:

i'm a strong believer that not everything you do needs an explanation. if you want a tattoo, get one. if you rather stay home that night, it's okay to miss that party. don't forget that you're living for yourself. you don't owe anyone an explanation for your choices or preferences.

Photo



internetexplorers: mom please laugh at my jokes

internetexplorers:

mom please laugh at my jokes

image

secret-paranoia: http://secret-paranoia.tumblr.com



secret-paranoia:

http://secret-paranoia.tumblr.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий