четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Vegas Miss Me

This just got sent to me by my hotwife, with the text that said...



This just got sent to me by my hotwife, with the text that said "enjoying some rare warm sunshine while waiting for my morning lover to arrive…"

My hotwife loves to wear the new lingerie I buy her when she...



My hotwife loves to wear the new lingerie I buy her when she goes on a date…and loves to make sure I know it…

Sometimes my hotwife likes to tease me, saying she's...



Sometimes my hotwife likes to tease me, saying she's thinking of going to her office dressed like this to make the young studs go crazy…

I told my hotwife those new heels would help her get a date...



I told my hotwife those new heels would help her get a date tonight….that and her amazing breasts and ass….

Watching my hotwife flirt successfully in a bar makes me so...



Watching my hotwife flirt successfully in a bar makes me so hard…

My hotwife's stomach and thighs deserve all the adoration...



My hotwife's stomach and thighs deserve all the adoration I give them…

You can't beat watching your hotwife enjoy deep, deep...



You can't beat watching your hotwife enjoy deep, deep fucking…

My hotwife likes to make sure I get a good view of her...



My hotwife likes to make sure I get a good view of her lover's thick cock stretching her….

My hotwife loves me doing this…



My hotwife loves me doing this…

Watching my hot wife's lover check her out while she sucks...



Watching my hot wife's lover check her out while she sucks his cock

My hotwife always enjoys her lover's cum…



My hotwife always enjoys her lover's cum…

Of course!!



Of course!!

Teaser pix my hotwife sent me from the hotel room where she was...



Teaser pix my hotwife sent me from the hotel room where she was meeting her lover….

:-)



:-)

Good point…



Good point…

My hotwife is in heaven….



My hotwife is in heaven….

It makes me so hard, watching my hotwife orgasm on her lovers...



It makes me so hard, watching my hotwife orgasm on her lovers hard cock

I know my hot wife will enjoy me licking her ass right...



I know my hot wife will enjoy me licking her ass right now…

My hotwife knows I melt to her whim when she walks in the room...



My hotwife knows I melt to her whim when she walks in the room like this…

My hotwife is so hot



My hotwife is so hot

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий