четверг, 6 июня 2013 г.

Jgirl4BBC

Fun with two massive rods



Fun with two massive rods

Now that's my favourite kind of jaw breaker



Now that's my favourite kind of jaw breaker

Senseless….



Senseless….

What's better than one cock?



What's better than one cock?

A fan's cock. I wish I could travel the globe and fuck...



A fan's cock. I wish I could travel the globe and fuck every fan than sends me a pic of their throbbing black cock

She's gonna be busy for a while…



She's gonna be busy for a while…

HUGE girl crush!



HUGE girl crush!

Line 'em up!



Line 'em up!

Get you and your bf here and worship this fuckin bbc...

Me and my bf? That just HAWT! What would you make us do?

Posted my cock on my blog check it out and let me know how which hole you'd want me to abuse first ;-)

Damn, I'm gonna have to warm up to that monster. Definitely my pussy first.

Your blog is making me nice and hard, baby. I'd love to have you worship my bbc anytime.

Love your name and avatar, got me thinking of a grand roman fuck fest. With African warriors and roman wives…

My idea of chilling on the couch



My idea of chilling on the couch

I love doing this to myself. Looks like she has some serious...



I love doing this to myself. Looks like she has some serious talent. Once a girl has an interest in anal sex, she can never turn it off. It's so hot taking a dick in the bum, knowing it's not supposed to go there and you're DEFINITELY not supposed to enjoy it. I've tried to ignore the desire to get my ass filled, but it just won't got away. So bring it big boy :)

Just hold on and take it :)



Just hold on and take it :)

Looking good there on your avatar

and your avatar is making me think of very un-ladylike acts…

Have you ever been used, degraded, humiliated by a group of hung black men?

Not a group, not yet. Not really into humiliating myself for the pleasure of a group of men. I'm more interested in being the center of their attention :)

Id love to fuck you raw you have a nice body is nut all over it

Well I'm not here for a romantic afternoon on the beach, so you might as well drop your briefs and get workin' :)

My kinda art



My kinda art

Drunk and abused…



Drunk and abused…

Now if that was black cum, she'd be in heaven!



Now if that was black cum, she'd be in heaven!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий