воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

my crazy beautiful life

Broken hearted.....

I’m scared to let it out even here. How would you react to it?

manda: FUCKING THIS



manda:

FUCKING THIS

You want me to run keep pushing and ill take off and never look back.

You want me to run keep pushing and ill take off and never look back.

He came back with sushi, gelato, and cookies!!! I have the best...



He came back with sushi, gelato, and cookies!!! I have the best best friends ever!!!!! @jstsimplyjosh #sushi #nom #yum

homosassy: the dumbest thing is when parents say "this isnt how i raised you" like ?????? yes...

homosassy:

the dumbest thing is when parents say "this isnt how i raised you" like ?????? yes it really is you literally raised me and here i am

fuckme-bradtollman: stopdropandrun: Jonathan Hobin Re-Creates...


"The Twins" - depicting the attacks of 9/11


"A Boo Grave" - depicting Abu Ghraib prisoner abuse and torture


"GOT HIM" - depicts Seal Team 6 's raid and takedown of Osama Bin Laden


"Dear Leader" - depicting North Korea and their threats against the world.


"White Nights" - depicting Jim Jones and the fall of Jamestown


"Obama Nation" - depicting Obama's rise to presidency and politics


"Holy Smoke" - depicting a monk, Thich Quang Duc who burned himself, protesting the Vietnam War


"Acid Washed" - depicting acid attacks in Muslim countries

fuckme-bradtollman:

stopdropandrun:

Jonathan Hobin Re-Creates the World's Most Infamous Tragedies with Children

more of the album  here

these are surreal as fuck

These last couple months have been hell. It’s not like me to be so distraught. It takes one...

These last couple months have been hell. It’s not like me to be so distraught. It takes one little trigger and my world just comes crumbling down. I used to be so strong and my new found fragility is killing me. I know my life isn’t all that bad but I just don’t know what to do anymore. I always had the answers and now I’m just so lost. I’m at a point where I don’t know where to go anymore. My love life is crap my family life is crap my friends are all gone. I’m tired of feeling lost and alone. I know this wont last forever but I don’t know how to handle it anymore.

tramadol-whore: princesspunani: snapdraws: Apologies for the...



















tramadol-whore:

princesspunani:

snapdraws:

Apologies for the terrible image quality - I'm lacking scanner access at the minute so I had to take these photos on my phone

I was reading hyperbole and a half's blog entry explaining their experience of depression and decided to make another sketchy comic based on my experiences with anxiety, which is another mental illness I think people tend to misunderstand quite frequently

Hopefully this will be of use to some people - whether they suffer from anxiety themselves or if they just want to know more about it

yes. omg yes.

Holy accuracy! Like omg this is the best analogy for anxiety, its almost impossible

This!!!!!

Photo



Video



Photo



Photo



Photo









Photo

















theheartisking: I can't breathe when I'm close to you, and I don't see anyone else when I'm holding...

theheartisking:

I can't breathe when I'm close to you, and I don't see anyone else when I'm holding you

humblestateofmind: 50 Cent ft. Mobb Deep - Outta Control...



humblestateofmind:

50 Cent ft. Mobb Deep - Outta Control (Remix)

Photo





Photo



enochliew: Pavilion 4 by HMA Architects & Designers A...





enochliew:

Pavilion 4 by HMA Architects & Designers

A factory converted into an exhibition centre, but the original walls had to be removed, so the bricks were kept and reused.

Photo



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий