воскресенье, 9 июня 2013 г.

SuperSizer!

modernpandaa: stephencub: superbears: scouseruggersrudemen: s...



modernpandaa:

stephencub:

superbears:

scouseruggersrudemen:

superbears:

chubnutmn:

I love watching this guy cum, too bad it's not in me or on me.

Where's the vid? 

Don't normally repost GIF's but…I want that all over my face

Love to see this vid… Anyone knows? 

Who dat?! I want to know!

this is my guys modernpandaa

housebearsofatlanta: Big ole chub dick



housebearsofatlanta:

Big ole chub dick

lovchbs: Yummy



lovchbs:

Yummy

Photo



My 11th grade English/Literature teacher, Mr.Whelan, aka...



My 11th grade English/Literature teacher, Mr.Whelan, aka Mr.Irish.

Screen capture from the first video I unlocked in the zip file...





Screen capture from the first video I unlocked in the zip file my English teacher sent me. I will have to get the video from him and edit it so it can be posted. It has a beautiful cum shot at the end.

Photo



bearlust: The Deed modernpandaa: cumdrippingchubs: chub...



bearlust:

The Deed

modernpandaa:

cumdrippingchubs:

chub cum

matt611 (xtube) / modernpandaa (tumblr)

me shootin

superbears: lovchbs: orsettociccio: Super Mmm Yeah, Suck...



superbears:

lovchbs:

orsettociccio:

Super

Mmm

Yeah, Suck those big titties hard and drink his cum

I was asked for a full profile pic. Sorry I had to take it...



I was asked for a full profile pic. Sorry I had to take it myself in a mirror.

Photo



If i had a nickel for every time I blew a load because of mr. irish I'd be able to fly to Ireland and show him it in person

Thanks. Now that school is out Mr. Irish will be posting more of his story, pics, and maybe a couple of videos.

cubbypup: fucking woof!



cubbypup:

fucking woof!

Photo



A friend of mine submitted these to me. Told me his stepdad fell...







A friend of mine submitted these to me. Told me his stepdad fell asleep on the couch after having a few pints. He pulled back the covers and took some quick pics of his stepdads cock.

Nothing like a tight hole that can take a hard cock. Love to...



Nothing like a tight hole that can take a hard cock. Love to fuck those boys that love daddy dick.

eumac: sepdxbear: Dear god he is cute… corwincub: Fresh new...



eumac:

sepdxbear:

Dear god he is cute…

corwincub:

Fresh new cut, I really needed it.

J

bearsnchubbies: B&W by http://bearsnchubbies.tumblr.com/



bearsnchubbies:

B&W by http://bearsnchubbies.tumblr.com/

dickshorter: 18 year olds small but thick Jewish cock



dickshorter:

18 year olds small but thick Jewish cock

fhabhotdamncobs: sparkplugtacklehump: Or, Ohohhhhh… Like a...



fhabhotdamncobs:

sparkplugtacklehump:

Or, Ohohhhhh…

Like a corkscrew.


♂♂

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий